Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Family Issues

I Found out last night that one of my sisters living back in Salt Lake tried to committ suicide last Sunday. Thankfully she did not succeed. I was really close to her until my mother got in the way. My mother is a mental case. Child services have temporarily pulled my sister out of the home. I can't be more thankful for that. There is the ever so slight possiblity she could end up living with me. It would certainly be a challenge as a blessing for both of us.

Attended my second Portland Podcasting meetup tonight. So much helpful info to help me improve the show. Still working on putting more content on the website. Currently working on my "bio" page. That should be done by the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger trannywreck said...

I am not sure how this is gonna turn out. I would assume the state has the ultimate say..

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home