Sunday, November 27, 2005

Home sweet home

I arrived in Portland at 10 p.m. last night on a Southwest Airline flight from SLC. The remainder of the week I spent time with family and friends. Had a few fights with my sister Rachel who is having a very difficult time with this tragedy. I can definitely say that I have closure and am at peace. I forgive my Mom for this selfish act.

Tommorrow is my first day back at work. It will be good to get into a routine again. I was not on my computer enough while in Utah to work on my show. I will do my next show this up coming weekend. I will start putting together some content this week to make TW#8 my best show yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home....

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Rebecca, this is quick hey from the CompUSA employee you were talking to about podcasting today. I just wanted to give your show a listen and throw some support your way.

8:18 PM  
Blogger trannywreck said...

Thanks Dan... Hope you like the show

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home