Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My review of Transamerica

I finally saw this movie and of course I loved it.. I was not as eager as Bree to dump my past but it sure was tempting. I am glad I didn't. I am a much better person today for keeping my family and friends in my life. I think that was one of the underlying messages of this movie. It was a campy movie, but it added to special message it was trying to send. If this movie re-creates the transexual stereotype then we are moving in the right direction.

Felicity's performance was masterful. If she does not get the Oscar then it's a crying shame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan Cordle said...

when will you air the interview with sister paula?

2:45 PM  
Blogger trannywreck said...

Today... The interview is included in TW16 which is now on my website and in the RSS Feed.

8:51 PM  
Blogger The Sinister Porpoise said...

Forgive me for bothering you, but I get the impression that you, like me, are Ex-Mormon.

I meant to have the guy who runs the Carnival of the Veil (a weekly collection of the "Best of Outer Blogness" posts contact you, but unfortunately, the sound card has never worked on this computer. If it's something that might interest you and it would of course, increase your readership with people who share at least some of your experiences, go to tomanyquestions.blogspot.com and contact the administrator.

If you don't mind, may I link to you? I'm busy rebuilding my list of links. If it's not appropriate for my blog to link to you, just e-mail me at sinisterporpoise@ yahoo.com (Without the space between that at symbol and the yahoo.com of course.)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home